About Me

Hi! My name is Shaelyn Fiske. I am currently 19 years old and a Sophomore at Rhode Island College. I am an Elementary Education major with a concentration in Special Education. I currently work in                                                             a special education school                                                                   where I hope to one day to                                                                   be a teacher and help others.

I live with my mom in Seekonk, MA and I have lived here my whole life. It is a small town with not many residents, but the down side of that is everyone knows everything about you!

I love to travel up north to Maine and New Hampshire and usually go numerous times a year. I usually go with my boyfriend, Cam, and his family. I love the being outside and seeing the mountain and trees.                                                           It is always calming and                                                                     peaceful there.



I love music as well. I attend many concerts and love all types of music. This past year I have been to rock concerts, pop concerts and country concerts. The best part of attending a concert is when the audience is loudly singing along with the artist. There is nothing quite like the rush of seeing one of your favorite artists live and in person.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making Schools and Communities Welcoming to LGBT Youth & 11 and Gender Fluid: Hyperlinks

The Blind Poet: Diversity Event